The Hockey Guys Weekly Podcast: Episode 10 – August 18th, 2013
In the tenth episode of The Hockey Guys weekly Podcast James (@J_Habs) & Hunter (@HunterCrowther) have a lengthy chat with The Hockey Guys own Sean Hartnett (@HartnettHockey). The cohosts dive in to the show discussing Sean’s article on John Tortorella, and the potential calamity that could befall the Vancouver Canucks. James, Hunter & Sean also discussed Alain Vigneault and the potential impact he will have with the New York Rangers.
In today’s show:
- Vancouver Canucks, John Tortorella and what could happen to the Sedin twins if Tortorella doesn’t change his ways.
- New York Rangers, Alain Vigneault and what kind of impact he will have on Rick Nash as well as the young players he’ll need to help develop.
- James & Hunter also discuss Montreal Canadiens prospect Nathan Beaulieu and his recent guilty plea to a count of assault.
- Among other topics of discussion were Habs coach Michel Therrien giving his star netminder Carey Price & underachieving forward David Desharnais a vote of confidence.
- James & Hunter also touch upon the Ottawa Senators and the bitter departure of former iconic captain Daniel Alfredsson.
- The New Jersey Devils have finally been sold to Josh Harris, owner of the 76ers; James & Hunter give their thoughts on the sale, and what it means for the Devils organization going forward.
Click here to listen to the tenth edition of the podcast.
We’re always looking for feedback so if you have any, tweet either me or James and let us know what you thought of this week’s episode.
In case you haven’t heard it yet, here’s last week’s episode.
As the month of August comes to a close, The Hockey Guys Co-Hosts will be looking to dedicate a full show to answering your questions.
To be a part of Twitter Time use the hashtag #THGTalk and ask your question on twitter, James & Hunter will read your questions on air along with your twitter handle.